We need to saty safe.
Information on the virus can be found under Member Links.
Go to member links and read or print referenced information.
The Bergen/Passaic Chapter has a membership of approximately 60 Facility Management Professionals. The Association was formed in Bergen County in 1952 and has extended throughout the State of New Jersey. Members of the Association are currently employed by Public and Private School Systems, and hold the positions of Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, Facility Managers and Director of Operations. An Educational Facility Manager is typically responsible for the following :
- Budget Development and Implementation
- Long Range Planning
- Capital Improvements
- Preventative Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Grounds Maintenance
- Environmental Regulation Compliance
- Health and Safety Code Compliance
- State Department of Education Facility Code Compliance
- Employee Training
- Risk Assessment
- PEOSHA Regulation Compliance and Transportation